The Lausanne Integrative Metabolism and Nutrition Alliance, LIMNA, is a joint research initiative created by the Faculty of Biology and Medicine of the University of Lausanne (FBM-UNIL), the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne (EPFL), and the University Hospital of Lausanne (CHUV). It aims to promote research and education on metabolism, nutrition, aging and all associated diseases, such as obesity, diabetes or cancer, in Lausanne area.
With this initiative, we want to create synergies between teams that work on different research subjects that have metabolism as the common keyword. We also aim to promote the translation of fundamental to clinical research and encourage the collaboration between laboratories of these three institutions. LIMNA also offers a limited number of travel grants to students/postdocs within LIMNA network (More information).
NEXT LIMNA SYMPOSIUM - Thursday, November 8 2018 - Olympic Museum, Lausanne
REGISTRATION IS OPEN => HERE
Topic: "Central Regulation of Metabolism and Feeding"
- Daniela Cota, INSERM Neurocentre Magendie, Bordeaux University, France
- Sabrina Diano, Yale University, USA
- Ted Dinan, University College Cork, Ireland
- Ana I. Domingos, University of Oxford, UK
- Miguel Lopez, CiMUS, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Serge Luquet, University Paris Diderot, France
- Martin G Myers, University of Michigan Medical school, Ann Arbor, USA
- Sophie Steculorum, Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research, Cologne, Germany