travel grants application form
Travel grants will only be allocated to students/postdocs within LIMNA network who will actively participate to the conference or workshop either via a poster or an oral presentation.
- Applicants cannot be awarded more than one travel grant during a period of 12 months.
- Candidates that accept a travel grant from other organization, are not eligible for LIMNA funding. LIMNA should be informed if the applicant has submitted or is going to submit an application to other organizations.
- The applicant can apply for the travel grant before knowing if his/her abstract is selected, but will inform LIMNA about the results of the selection outcome. Grants will not be allocated to non-selected abstracts.
- The applicant should include LIMNA logo into their poster/ acknowledgement slide.
- November 30th for the events of the first semester: January 1st – June 30th (answer in December)
- May 31st for the events of the second semester: July 1st – December 31st (answer in June)