LIMNA PhD prize for the best thesis in Metabolism in 2019-2020
LIMNA PhD prize will be attributed to the author of the best doctoral thesis in Metabolism discussed at the UNIL, UNIGE or EPFL in 2019-2020.
Application deadline on 22.01.2021.
- Student who graduated from one of LIMNA participating teams presenting their thesis on Metabolism
- Thesis defended in 2019-2020
- The candidate has pursued a research career, and is now working in a lemanic research institution
- This is a personal prize of 2000 CHF
- The award will be conferred to a single candidate
- The prize winner may be required to give a special lecture in a LIMNA seminar or symposium
Application must include
- résumé of the thesis (max 2 pages, references excluded)
- motivation letter (max 2 pages)
- publication list, please highlight articles on which the thesis is based on
- CV (max 1 page)
- Reference letters from former and current supervisor
Applications will be evaluated by a committee of LIMNA PIs. The decision of the committee will be final.
Since there will be no formal award ceremony immediately, the prize winner may be required to give a special lecture at a LIMNA seminar or symposium.
Electronic application must be sent by 22.01.2021 to Dr Marta Bellone, firstname.lastname@example.org.