LIMNA SYMPOSIUM "MUSCLE STEM CELLS, METABOLISM AND AGEING"
The LIMNA symposium "Muscle stem cells, Metabolism and Ageing" was held on September 27, 2016 at the Olympic museum of Lausanne.
- Francesca Amati, Department of Physiology and Institute of Sports Sciences, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Jérôme Feige, Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Pascal Maire, Institut Cochin, INSERM U1016, CNRS UMR 8104, Université Paris Descartes, France
- Rémi Mounier, Institut NeuroMyogène, CNRS UMR 5310, INSERM U1217, Université de Lyon, France
- Pura Muñoz-Cànoves, ICREA and Pompeu Fabra University (UPF, Barcelona) and Cardiovascular Research Center (CNIC, Madrid), Spain
- Mario Pende, Inserm U1151,Institut Necker Enfants Malades, Faculté de Médecine Paris Descartes, Paris, France
- Michael Rudnicki, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Canada
Magda Zachara received the prize for the best poster. Congratulation to her !!
Magda is a PhD student in the laboratory of Systems Biology and Genetics at the EPFL, led by the professor Bart Deplancke.
The title of her poster was: Single-cell RNA-seq-based functional characterization of adipose stem cells
Authors list : Magda Zachara1, Petra Catalina Schwalie1, Hua Dong2, Julie Russeil1, Nassila Akchiche2, Christian Wolfrum2, Bart Deplancke1
1Institute of Bioengineering, School of Life Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Lausanne, Switzerland; 2Institute of Food Nutrition and Health, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich, Schwerzenbach, Switzerland
Agenda of the symposium HERE
Our LIMNA sponsor