LIMNA TRAVEL GRANTS - SECOND CALL 2018
Five young scientists were awarded following the second 2018 LIMNA travel grants call.
- Yoan Arribat, post-doctoral fellow in the laboratory of Prof. Francesca Amati, Department of Physiology & Institute of Sport Sciences, UNIL, to attend the EMBO Workshop: Membrane contact sites in health and disease, on September 21-25, 2018, in Arosa, Switzerland.
- Antoine Cherix, PhD student in the laboratory of Prof. Rolf Gruetter, Laboratory for Functional and Metabolic Imaging, EPFL, to attend the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, on November 3-7, 2018, in San Diego, USA.
- Sriparna Ghosal, post-doctoral fellow in the laboratory of Prof. Carmen Sandi, Laboratory of Behavorial Genetics, EPFL, to attend the 11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience, on July 7-11, 2018, in Berlin, Germany.
- Mukul Girotra, post-doctoral fellow in the team of Nicola Vanini, Prof. George Coukos laboratory, Department of oncology UNIL-CHUV, and in the Laboratory of Prof. Olaia Naveiras, EPFL, to attend the 60th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition, on December 1-4, 2018, San Diego, USA.
- Jake Yeung, PhD student in the laboratory of Prof. Felix Naef, Computational Systems Biology Laboratory, EPFL, to attend the EMBL Conference - From Functional Genomics to Systems Biology, on November 10-13, 2018, Heildelberg, Germany.
Congratulations to all of them !!!!