Thematic LIMNA SYMPOSIUM - Central regulation of metabolism and feeding -
Organizing committee: Prof. Johan Auwerx, Prof. Bart Deplancke, Prof. Béatrice Desvergne, Prof. Lluis Fajas, Prof. Nelly Pitteloud, Prof. Bernard Thorens, Prof. Kei Sakamoto, Prof. Kristina Schoonjans and Dr. Laurence Descamps.
- Daniela Cota, Bordeaux University, France
"Bile acid signaling as novel mechanism in the central control of energy balance"
- Sabrina Diano, Yale University, USA
"Central mitochondria dynamics and metabolism"
- Ted Dinan, University College Cork, Ireland
"Gut microbe to brain communication: implications for psychopharmacology"
- Ana I. Domingos,Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Lisbon, Portugal
“Sympathetic Neuroimmunity in Obesity"
- Miguel Lopez, CiMUS, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
"Targeting hypothalamic AMPK for the treatment of obesity"
- Serge Luquet, University Paris Diderot, France
"Triglyceride sensing in the mesolimbic system and the control of food reward"
- Martin G Myers, University of Michigan Medical school, Ann Arbor, USA
"The CNS control of blood glucose- Insights from leptin"
- Sophie Steculorum, Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research, Cologne, Germany.
"Novel regulators of the central control of feeding and systemic insulin sensitivity"
The symposium is sponsored by:
Our LIMNA sponsor: